NESA Programs & Activities
All programs are organized and operated by NESA
- The 2013 Spring/Summer program guide is now available for on-line viewing
- Note: You may only register for yourself on the first day of registration
- Registration Week begins Monday March 18th.
- All week from 9:00 AM - 12:00 and 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Open late March 18th and 20th from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Spring classes begin April 15th - 19th.
- Classes may be cancelled or altered if the minimum requirement is not met.
- Sign up early to avoid cancellation due to insufficient registration. It is program policy to cancel classes one week prior to the start date if there is insufficient registrations.
- Cost of supplies is extra for most programs.
- If you are unable to attend registration day, have someone register for you.
- It is important to attend the first class in all programs.
- Club fees will not be collected upon registration. Payment is to be made to individual clubs.
Evening and Weekend Programs
- These special programs are open to the general public 18 and over. Non-senior Seasonal and Annual passes are available to get member rates for non-member. Cost of supplies is extra.
Registration and Payment
- In-person or mail-in registrations only.
- Please only send cheques with mail-in registrations.
- Another participant may register for you anytime after the first day of registration.
- You are not registered until you pay.
- Debit/Credit available in person only.
- Cost of supplies are extra for most programs.
- Club fees will not be collected at registration. Payment must be made to individual clubs.
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a class is cancelled, refunds will be given.
- No Refunds will be given to any participant when they withdraw from a program of their own volition.
- In the event of a medical emergency, a written request for refund accompanied by a medical certificate must be submitted to the Program Committee.
- Opinions expressed by guest speakers do not necessary reflect the views of the program committee or Board of Directors
- The North Edmonton Seniors Association is not responsible for any physical injuries incurred during any of its programs.
- All participants must sign a waiver form before being permitted to partake in North Edmonton Seniors Association programs.
- All programs are organized and operated by the North Edmonton Seniors Association.