The North Edmonton Seniors Association is able to operate due to the generosity of our partners and donors. We are overwhelmingly thankful for all grants, corporate and personal donations, and volunteer service received by our organizations.
Grocery store gift cards
The North Edmonton Seniors Association receives 5-6% of the cost of gift cards purchased for Sobeys, Safeway, and Save on Foods. Please consider purchasing gift cards for your grocery needs to help support our organization. Giftcards are available for purchase at the front desk.
These organizations also generously provide donated gift cards for many NESA events.
Retiree Grant Opportunities
Many companies offer volunteer grant programs to reward and recognize their staff and retirees volunteer service and achieve their company's philanthropic goals. Local companies with these programs include:
- Shell Canada
- Bell - Grant for volunteering program
- Canadian National (CN Railroaders in the Community program)
- Esso (Imperial Oil) - Volunteer Involvement Program
- National Bank Of Canada - The Our Hearts are with you program
- Royal Bank of Canada - Dollars for Doers program
- TELUS - Dollars for Doers program
- Dow Chemical - Employee Involvement program
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and we will get back to you.