Welcome to the North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) Website
The North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) is an indepentent, non-profit society.
NESA is operated by a volunteer board of directors and has over 300 active volunteers and seven staff that manage programs and assist with events and services.
The NESA Board of Directors meet monthly throughout the year, except July and August. Minutes from the Board Meetings can be obtained upon request at the front desk.
Our mission is:
North Edmonton Seniors Association provides a friendly environment offering physically and mentally rewarding activities and services which promote wellness, independence and community involvement.
What's new at NESA
Note: The 50/50 draw held April 12 at the Flee Market has been won by Jackie Black. The number was 496036 for a total of $198.50.
- March-April 2014 Newsletter is now online for viewing.
- Spring Program and Activity Guide is now available for online viewing.
- New process for program and club registration.
Dates to Remember
What's happening each week
- April 18 - Northgate Lions Marathon Bingo
- May 10 - Choralaires Annual Spring Concert
- May 10 - 2nd Annual Doubles Cribbage Tournament
- May 15 - Annual General Meeeting
- May 23 - May Frolic Toonie Tea
- June 2 - Creative Age Festival
- June 3 - Summer Safari's registration starts
- June 4 - Creative Age Festival Cafe
Upcoming Dates to Remember
Travel Club - May 10, Mothers Day in Jasper; May - San Frnacisco; Aug 15, 2014 - Scotland (Sold Out); Fall - The Maritimes; Oct 23, 2014 - South Africa and Victoria Falls; Winter 2015 - Guatemala
Just For The Company - April 23 - Jubilations featuring British Invasion, $58.88; Nov 2 - CFCW 60th Anniversary with Gene Watson & Brent Kissel
- No longer being offered at the Centre
- For consultation call the Edmonton Denture Clinic at 780-455-5855 or visit their website at www.edmontondenture.com
- Wednesday, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $50.00 per session
- For an appointment call the VON Office at 780-466-0293
- Thursdays, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- The Better Hearing Centre provides hearing aid tests, evaluations, hearing aids, listening devices, repairs and batteries
- For an appointment call Julie at 780-920-3149
- $50.00 per session