Welcome to the North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) Website
The North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) is an independent, non-profit society.
NESA is operated by a volunteer board of directors and has over 300 active volunteers and seven staff that manage programs and assist with events and services.
The NESA Board of Directors meet monthly throughout the year, except July and August. Minutes from the Board Meetings can be obtained upon request at the front desk.
Our mission is:
North Edmonton Seniors Association provides a friendly environment offering physically and mentally rewarding activities and services which promote wellness, independence and community involvement.
What's new at NESA
- Fall Program and Activity Guide is now available for online viewing.
- Club news has been moved to the Clubs section
- The July-August 2014 newsletter is now available for on-line viewing.
- On May 15, Shaw Cable made a video segment featuring NESA and has made it available on You Tube for viewing. When accessing the video, just click on Continue as guest if you are asked to login.
- Thanks to the Government of Alberta's Community Spirit Grant
- May-June 2014 Newsletter is now online for viewing.
- Spring Program and Activity Guide is now available for online viewing.
- New process for program and club registration.
Dates to Remember
What's happening each week
2014 Upcoming Events
- Aug 4 - Civic Holiday, Centre closed
- Aug 18 - Fall Program Registration starts
- Sept 1 - Labour Day, Centre closed
- Sept 11 - Welcome Back Fall BBQ
- Sept 11 - NESA Club Day &Silent Auction
- Sept 26 - Dinner Theatre - Entertainment by Bob Layton
- Oct 7 - Fit Forever Festival
- Oct 14-18 - Fall Book Sale
- Oct 18 - Christmas In October
- Nov 07 - Remembrance Day Tribute & Tea
- Dec 09 - Christmas Concert
- Dec 11 - Bake Sale
- Dec 31 - New Years Eve Dinner & Dance
- No longer being offered at the Centre
- For consultation call the Edmonton Denture Clinic at 780-455-5855 or visit their website at www.edmontondenture.com
- Wednesday, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $50.00 per session
- For an appointment call the VON Office at 780-466-0293
- Thursdays, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- The Better Hearing Centre provides hearing aid tests, evaluations, hearing aids, listening devices, repairs and batteries
- For an appointment call Julie at 780-920-3149
- $50.00 per session