Welcome to the North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) Website
The North Edmonton Seniors Association (NESA) is an independent, non-profit society.
NESA is operated by a volunteer board of directors and has over 300 active volunteers and seven staff that manage programs and assist with events and services.
The NESA Board of Directors meet monthly throughout the year, except July and August. Minutes from the Board Meetings can be obtained upon request at the front desk.
Our mission is:
North Edmonton Seniors Association provides a friendly environment offering physically and mentally rewarding activities and services which promote wellness, independence and community involvement.
What's new at NESA
- 2016 Winter Program and Activity Guide is now available for on-line viewing.
- The November/December 2015 Newsletter is now available for online viewing
- September 2015 Bylaw Amendments are now online
- New Membership Application Forms
- Thanks to the Government of Alberta's Community Spirit Grant
- New process for program and club registration.
Dates to Remember
- Dec 07 - Winter Registration starts
- Dec 08 - Christmas Concert
- Dec 25, 28 - Centre Closed
- Dec 31 - New Years Eve Dinner & Dance
- Jan 01 - New Years Day - Centre closed
- Jan 12-15 - Book & Puzzle Sale
- Feb 12 - Valentine Toonie Tea
- Feb 29 - Leap Year Luau
- Mar 11 - St Patrick's Toonie Tea
- Mar 17 - Bake Sale
- Apr 09 - Flea Market
- Apr 15 - The Man In Black
- Gift cards for Sobeys, Safeway, and Save-On Foods are being sold at the front desk. This is a continuing year round fundraiser. You get dollar-for-dollar, NESA makes 5% of what is purchased.
- It all helps to make a little money for NESA. You can't lose, everyone needs groceries. Please encourage your friends and family to buy these gift cards.
What's happening each week
2015 Upcoming Events
- 2015 Bingo Dates
- No longer being offered at the Centre
- For consultation call the Edmonton Denture Clinic at 780-455-5855 or visit their website at www.edmontondenture.com
- Wednesday, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $50.00 per session
- For an appointment call the VON Office at 780-466-0293
- Thursdays, 1st and 3rd of the month
- 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- The Better Hearing Centre provides hearing aid tests, evaluations, hearing aids, listening devices, repairs and batteries
- For an appointment call 780-472-6969
- Tuesdays 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- $40.00 for 1/2 Hr, $65.00 full Hr
- For an appointment call Anita @ 780-472-2770
- For an appointment call Julie at 780-920-3149
- $50.00 per session
- For an appointment call Lorette at 780-406-6004